Saturday, September 29, 2012

That's Me...

If I love you, I'll let the whole world know
I'll do my best for you
I'll always be there for you
I'll do my best to be everything you wanted
I'll always have you in my mind & heart 24/7
I'll feel the pain when you're in pain
I'll feel sad when you are down
I'll feel mad when someone mistreated you
I'll try not to be mad at you for long
I'll try not to let my emotions get the better of me when I'm with you
I'll try not to hurt you with my sarcastic words
I'll try not to make you mad, sad, disappointed, angry
I'll remember every single thing we went through
I'll change my ways if you told me to
I'll do into lengths to spend time with you
I'll indirectly tell you I want you now
I'll show you that I want you a lot
I'll prove to you how much I love you
I'll be the one you can proudly tell everyone :" That's the girl I'm in love with for the rest of my life!!"

I'll love you
I'll fight for you
I'll protect you from harm
I'll never give up on you
I'll love you with all my heart & soul


Because you see, loving you is an option, leaving you is also an option. But I never, ever thought/consider/want the second option. The second option never existed in my life. I might/maybe be able to live without you, but I don't want and I don't even want to think about it. 
So, I hope you felt the same way about me...

No comments:

Post a Comment