Friday, September 7, 2012

RX2

Happy 2 Month Anniversary, honey honey mickey baby!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!      Eventhough we were together for only 2 months, I felt like I have know you for the rest of my life. I just want to tell you that I really am thankful, grateful and lucky to have you as my boyfriend. I really, really appreciate every moment when you were by my side. Everyday when I wake up, I think of what I am going to do with you the whole day and what is our plans for the next day. I don't remember if I ever tell you dear, but everytime when I think of something, I will always include you in my plans. I want to live life for the both of us,dear. I can see us in the future, living happily ever afer in a place where there is only the both of us, where I can show the whole world how much I love you, and I know you can see it too. Love you, dear, no matter what happened and what is going to happen in the future. You are my everything, and you mean everything to me. I can't imagine life without you by my side. You are the one that I seek console and comfort when I am down, you are the one that bring light to me when I am in the dark, you are the star that look after me when I am asleep, you are one that can see the true reason behind my every tear, anger and smile, you are the one that understands me more than I do myself, and most important of all...you are the one that make me believe there is a thing called TRUE LOVE. I LOVE YOU!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment