Thursday, August 9, 2012

RX2

This whole month was freaking horrible..nothing seems to go right for me. =(
All of a sudden, our relationship went through a seriously rough patch..and it just keeps getting worse starting from there. Ever since we start on 5th July till now, I have cried god knows how many times because of what is going on between us. 
I know you are trying your best and putting in a huge effort just to be with me. But, all that I want you to know is that I really don't care what or who you are. All I know is that I LOVE LOVE you..
It's been a month since we coupled, and we had went through 5 rough patches, and all of them are all serious  and major problems. I really don't know what to do..The problems just keeps coming on, one after another. And sometimes, I feel like this relationship is making me suffocate, and I know you are suffocating and tired out by it too, you just didn't tell me. 
Sometimes, I found myself thinking that it would maybe have been better if I had just let you go, and let you be with another girl that you might be happier with, that you can understand each other. And when I think of these, I remembered what you always tell me, you said you will never let me go no matter what, you will never give up on us. 
That was the sweetest of you. That is what makes me hold on to our relationship, that is what makes me believe that we are meant to be together forever. 
Like how you said, every time you looked me in the eyes, you can see the fire that keeps the both of us going. But when I cry, you said the fire disappeared and is replaced by tears of misery, I promised you that I will never cry. 
I want you to know that, it is always going to be hard for both of us, everything is going to be hard on us, because we are from two totally different world.
But the best part, is that we love each other and we understand each other, language is never a barrier between us, nothing is between us, as long as I have you.
I will do my best to be with you, and never make you cry or break your heart..

No comments:

Post a Comment