Saturday, August 11, 2012

Messages He Sent 2 Me...

Love you so much badly, madly, crazily, wanna hold you tight by my side, with fragrance of your hair as you lay your head on my shoulder.
I wanna be with you, don't wanna leave or let you go for even a moment.
Minutes are felt like days being apart from you...
There is gotta be a million reasons why this is true, when you looked me in the eyes and tell me that you love me.
Everything is alright when you are right here by my side, when I hold you in my arms, I know that is forever.
I just got to let you know I never wanna let you go...I catch a glimpse of heaven.
How long will I be waiting to be with you again?
I'm gonna tell you that I love you in the best way that I can...I can't take a day without you here, you're the light that makes my darkness disappear...

No comments:

Post a Comment