Saturday, October 6, 2012

~SWEET LOVE~
LOVE YOU,HONEY!! Woke up early in the morning, and missing you all of a sudden. So I went through all our pictures..MY BOYFREN IS SHOOOO SWEET!! *I can never get tired of telling the whole world that* I LOVE, LURVE MY BOYFREN!!! HE IS MINE, AND I'M HIS!!

Remember this??
1st COUPLE ITEM WE BOTH OWN.
Hihi...so cute. I gave it to you after we coupled (my first gift to you,and to a guy). ^~^Y 


1ST GIFT YOU GAVE ME

And you gave me this, after I gave you the dolphin. Hehe..you planned to give it to me in the park, but we didn't went that day, so you gave me in V5 cafe. It was still romantic and sweet to me, honey..no matter where you give it to me. See?? It's the thought that counts..*muacks*




Hihi..I bought you this when I went to KL Sentral. I saw it and it reminded me of you. My Mickey Mouse that ended up with a lost case Purple Bear..Sigh. What a lost case and blurry Purple Bear..


Your name starts with a R, my name also starts with a R..
~Awesome-ly sweet~
R2....


Hmmm...I still haven't found a purple coloured bear bear for you...
Never mind, I still got 7 years to find for it..
We find for a Mickey Mouse + Purple Bear coupled bear..I'm sure there is one out there...


MICKEY MOUSE + PURPLE BEAR =  ~ MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN!! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment