Saturday, February 2, 2013

RX2

Hehehehhee...
Bby, Hansel & Gretel awesome right?? Hihi, who choose the movie?? ^_^#
It was nice watching movies with you dear, we cuddle cuddle and watch together. Then we shared the jacket, nice Bby, I toasty warm, not feeling cold at all. ^_^#
Bby, we go cinema watch movies again want?? Hehehehehhehee...now got lots of movies, we go watch all!! But I don't want scary and horror ones.. >_<
Then after movies we go shopping!! I drag you with me!! I want i want!! Hahahhakk...I drag you into every store, Padini, Esprit, F.O.S., Cotton On...Hehehehhee..
Hmmm..what other dates can we go for?? Movie date we do that usually..Cycling?? Walking at lake there?? I know i know!! We go on a eating date!!  Then whole day we go eat only!! You feed munchie kutty!! Hehehehe...Hulala!! I want this date!! We KIV for next anniversary!! Hmm..what else?? *Think think...* Don't know Bby, you give some ideas, we do that for our next date. Yeah! ^_^#

Love you Bby, I'm so happy zappy yesterday. Some more, you called me and asked me to go on a date with you. Should have seen my expression Bby, I was in Cloud 9... Love you Bby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment