Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Baby....

Rising up in the early morning
Your thoughts are always on my mind
Time is dragging insanely slowly
Till the day we're together again
Distance always makes me worse
Separation is a curse
Bodily we're worlds apart
And there's yearning in my heart
Words are useless to show excitement
That I'll be there again
Time oh time will you rush ahead
And take away my pain

Dearest dearest
You're the light of my life
Dearest dearest
Guiding my dreams to come alive
Always there to lend a hand
Now and forever together we stand
I need you baby all the time
We'll never be parted you're mine for life

Struggling in loneliness
Anticipating our meeting
Your kiss makes me happy
I live in your embrace

Paris Tokyo London Houston
And many more were my destination
Oh did I fly around the world
Leaving my love in a lonely world
You're the only one that I admire
Holding you tight is my desire
Only my eyes were shut and sleeping
My heart was wide awake and yearning
So many I've met in my life long journey
But nobody great as you my baby
Everyday surrounded by many
Still I'm so lonely

Baby, I wanna love you my whole life
You gotta be my lady
Because with you it feels so right
I said (Baby...)

No comments:

Post a Comment